You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Portrait



Another of my sisters-in-law. I was happy with how this came out, but it was mostly a matter of good timing on both our parts. I had the camera ready, and she turned her head and smiled right at that moment. I knew right away it was going to look good!

This was one of the most difficult challenges I've participated in to select a photo. I browsed thru my hard drive and picked out over 40 possibilities. I had to have my husband help me narrow it down, and ultimately, this one was his favorite. The fact that this is his sister surely didn't influence him, do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!