You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sunrise



I'm not much of a sunrise person. In fact, going thru my photos yesterday made me realize that I exactly zero photos of the rising sun. I was tempted to claim that one of my few sunset photos was actually a sunrise, but in the interest of authenticity, I dragged myself out of bed this morning to see if I could catch the sun as it came up over the horizon. Unfortunately, I live in an area where the horizon isn't visible. Sunrise this morning was supposed to be at 7:05, but the sun didn't actually peek out over the top of our townhouse complex until 7:36 am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!