You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Monday, February 09, 2009

Travel



The people at "Moody Monday" are in a mood to travel, but I'm in the mood to stay home. I was in DC on Inauguration Day. I'm happy I went to feel like I was a tiny part of such a happy and historic day, but I'm content here for a while after dealing with the crowds and confusion on the streets afterward. I hope the people riding home on these buses had a comfortable and warm trip home!

2 comments:

  1. How cool to be a part of such an historic event. Doing some blog walking this am, I see we have lots in common. History, Gravin, Genelaogy, and fag.

    Pop in for a visit. Check out the new travel blog.

    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sandy! I know you from the FaG forums! I'm "Cherie" there, too, although I haven't been too active there lately.

    I'm following your travel blog now! Thanks for checking me out!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!