You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Thursday, October 09, 2008

Favorite



"Favorite" is hard to narrow down, but I picked this photo because it shows at least three of my favorites. I love the landscape in western Nebraska, where I lived for more than 9 years. I often joke that I got into genealogy so I would have an excuse to spend more time visiting cemeteries. And then there's my favorite person (at least most of the time) my husband, John!

This was taken at Chimney Rock Cemetery.

1 comment:

  1. I love the background, I also love taking pictures of cemetaries, and I love my husband most of the time too :)

    Have a great weekend !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!