You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Leaves



Since I somehow completely forgot about posting a picture for last Wednesday's Lensday theme, I am remedying that by posting a photo I took that day. Here you can see the line of people in front of me at an Obama rally in Raleigh. By this time, we had moved 4 1/2 blocks and we only had 2 more to go! Raleigh is called the City of Oaks, so I'm assuming that's an oak tree just starting to show it's fall colors!

2 comments:

  1. 'rally in Raleigh'. That's a beautiful alliteration and pun. And the photo is nice.

    Congrats on Obama's victory.

    Greetings from London.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!