You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Map



This is an extreme closeup of a 3-D topographical map of western North Carolina that hangs on our bedroom wall. We bought it because John was born and raised there until he was 10 years old. This view shows Sylva, where he was born, and Wayehutta Creek, northeast of Cullowhee, which is where he lived!

If anyone ever clicks on the photos to look at a larger picture, you'll know that I always include the location in my Picasa album. For this one, I handled the map location a little differently. I set the location as the area shown in this map instead of the actual place where I took the photo.

2 comments:

  1. I used to think those raised hills on maps were for the blind. No, wait, I STILL think that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's the fun, being able to feel the mountains and valleys. I can't imagine that a 3-D map of where I grew up (in NE Ohio) would be nearly so interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!