You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Sunday, August 03, 2008

Film



In a candy dish on top of the entertainment center in my livingroom are a few pieces of negatives from some film photos taken over 15 years ago. I don't know why I put them there, but until yesterday I hadn't taken the time to try to see what they were photos of. Over the years they have become discolored, and anyone who considers themselves a "real" photographer would probably be horrified at their condition.

What you're looking at is the negative of a shot of my girl Mimi when she must have been around a year or two years old. She just had her 17th birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!