You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Saturday, July 05, 2008

Lunar Moon



I like when the moon is in the right place to show up when I'm taking a picture of something else. This Confederate Memorial is located in the middle of Maplewood Cemetery in Wilson, NC. As a relocated Yankee, I still find this kind of memorial a little startling, I grew up seeing monuments that honored the soldiers who kept our country together.

Most of my moon shots are not great, either the moon looks so tiny it's hard to tell what it is, or else I end up with a big blurry ball. I get lucky sometimes, you can see a couple of my better shots here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!