You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Sunday, June 01, 2008

Doll



These are Precious Moments figures inside a water globe. I keep it on the mantel because it was a wedding present from my dad and his girlfriend over 15 years ago, but honestly, the style is a little too cutesy for me. I'm a sentimental person, though, so the thought really does count for me!

I've been thinking about how doing these Macroday challenges has given me a new perspective. I often experiment now with taking very close-up shots of things around my house, but until I view them on my computer screen, I never realize how much dirt there can be on my stuff. I suppose that's a benefit of having presbyopia! If Macroday ever decides to use "Dust" or "Greasy Film" as a theme, I have several shots that would be perfect! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!