You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Saturday, May 03, 2008

Men in Hats



I took this photo a couple summers ago at a family reunion in Colorado. The man in the middle is my dad, on his left, his great-nephew, on his right is his step-nephew. That shirt was covered by autographs by the end of the day. It was decorated by my cousin, Suzan in memory of the last family reunion we had in 1979. One afternoon back then, my dad and all the older cousins spent the afternoon in the bar. After several hours of drinking, someone thought it would be funny to write all over Dad's shirt. He still has that original, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!