You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Monday, May 12, 2008

Exposed



When I first saw that today's theme was "Exposed", I thought I might have trouble finding something I had already taken that would fit the category. But as I browsed thru my photos, I found that I had several to choose from. I decided that this one, taken at Indian Point Park--one of my favorite places to visit when I was a teen mainly since it was about a 20 minute walk from my house then--shows all three meanings of the word exposed. The rock wall is uncovered, the roots of the trees are unprotected, and the trees themselves look like they are vulnerable to sliding right down the side of the cliff!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!