You are a pest by the very nature of that camera in your hand.
~~~ Princess Anne ~~~

Friday, April 25, 2008

Electricity



There's a little bit of a story that goes with this one. Several years ago, I took a snapshot of people on this beach with my 35mm camera. When I had the film developed, I noticed the cooling towers in the background for the first time. It seemed ominous to me then, knowing there was a nuclear plant that close to a very crowded beach. This shot was an attempt to recreate that moment, but I haven't been back there since when the beach was full of people. The original was much better, in my opinion, but I'm too lazy to look for the print to scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to tell me what you think!

Want to post a link? Click HERE for instructions!